Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Time Dec 12, 2012

12-12-12 was a great babytime!  I love these babies and their caregivers!

28 babies
30 adults

Rhymes:
 Jack in the Box

Jack is quiet.  Shhhh

In his box

Lift the lid             (lift baby’s arm)

And up he pops!   (pop baby up)
 
 
Alligator - It's fun to crawl after baby and "get them" or have baby "get" you

The alligator’s jaws go snap, snap, snap

The alligator’s tail goes thwack, thwack, thwack

GOTCHYA!
 

 Hooray! - We modify this at home: "Brush, brush, brush your teeth" etc. for less than fun activities

Clap, clap, clap your hands

Clap them every day

Merrily, merrily, merrily

Then we shout Hooray!



Mr. Bear Got Festive:




Animal Puppet Song: "If Animals Could Dance"




Book:  Say Hello to the Snowy Animals by Ian Whybrow
 
Bouncing Song: "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"

Prop Rhyme:

Here is a Snowball - I made this up for my baby.  Kind of goofy, but he loves it.

Here is a snowball
And here is a snowball
I can throw them up and catch
But if they land on my head instead
They would trickle down my back

No comments:

Post a Comment