Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes

Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes by James Dean

A Pete the Cat book I can get on board with again.  There are no blue shoes or groovy sunglasses, but I found this book on a Valentine's display at Barnes & Noble and thought it was the perfect book to mix up my Valentine's theme.




I used this set in my Valentine's theme this past February and the kids loved it!  I shared this book with my son's Kinder class and they were especially excited when Pete the Cat asked me to bring these cupcake erasers to them (randomly found them in the party isle at Walmart).



Learn more about how to browse old round ups and how to get involved with Flannel Friday by checking out the blog

2 comments:

  1. Love the cupcakes!!! Don't you love when you happen to find an extra goody for an occasion?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very amazing and interesting post, thank for sharing
    Famous Positive Quotes

    ReplyDelete